The Dusty Dog

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Open Letter To Mokawanis

I have also written this on his blog, but I felt the need to repeat it here.

I have to say that even though I completely respect your decision, I am going to miss you. Alot. You have certainly made my blogging experience richer. I will continue to blog about my utter disdain for the dubya administration, the republicans who support them, and the neocon terrorists who advance their cause. They are truly the worst traitors this country as ever seen. It's very depressing. I will dance when they are sent to prison for war crimes, and for bleeding the American economy dry with their lies and outright thievery. I will celebrate when they die. Yes, there aren't many people I wish dead, but I hope that dubya and all his neocon crooks lead long and painful lives. Then, just die off like the maggots that they are. For each one of their deaths will be cause to celebrate.

(As an aside, I remember when J. Edgar Hoover died. I was working in an office of about 35 people in NYC at the time that the news broke. There was a huge, HUGE round of applause and joy. One more dispiccable crook bites the dust! We danced and partied. That's the way I envision the dubya crooks goin' out.)

Mokawanis, I hesitate to delete the link to your blog, but I will. You're right. No sense linking to a stagnant blogsite. But, you have to promise me one thing......... send me a note when you return.

Be well, my friend. Keep fighting the good fight.


- above image from the No RNC Poster Project

1 comment(s):

I can only echo your words. It's so sad to see one of the good guys take leave, even if it's for a short while. I hope our friend decides to return to the blogesphere real soon, in the meantime, he will be sorely missed.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:41 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home