The Dusty Dog

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Tagged...........


I've been tagged by Latour. This means that I have to answer these specific questions, then tag four more people. Here goes............

1: Black and White or Color; how do you prefer your movies?
Usually color, unless the director is using B&W to stress a point, like in Schlinder's List.

2: What is the one single subject that bores you to near-death?
Economics. I know I'm at a disadvantage, but I hate learning about US economy, or even my own personal economy.

3: MP3s, CDs, Tapes or Records: what is your favorite medium for prerecorded music?
Definitely MP3's. It's the only format I use anymore.

4: You are handed one first class trip plane ticket to anywhere in the world and ten million dollars cash. All of this is yours provided that you leave and not tell anyone where you are going … Ever. This includes family, friends, everyone. Would you take the money and ticket and run?
Nope. I couldn't do it. I respect my family and friends way too much to do that to them. I know I'd not be able to live with myself afterwords.

5: Seriously, what do you consider the world’s most pressing issue now?

Greed. It leads to all the rest of the world's ills.

6: How would you rectify the world’s most pressing issue?

Tough question. If I knew it, I'd have done it already. But, I guess the best way to reach past greed is to provide education free of charge to the entire world.

7: You are given the chance to go back and change one thing in your life; what would that be?
I'd un-break my left leg that I broke when I was a kid. That has caused me a lifetime of issues and misery.

8: You are given the chance to go back and change one event in world history, what would that be?
Run Hitler over with a truck when he was ten years old, squashing him into historical oblivion.

9: A night at the opera, or a night at the Grand Ole’ Opry –Which do you choose?
The opera, without a doubt.

10: What is the one great unsolved crime of all time you’d like to solve?
Well, it's already been solved, by I'd like to see the entire world informed. The neocons stole both the 2000 and the 2004 presidential elections.

11: One famous author can come to dinner with you. Who would that be, and what would you serve for the meal?
Ursula LeGuin. We'd drink fine ale (IPA) or wine, salad with arugula and goat cheese, asparagus, roasted peppers and salmon, and something chocolate for desert. Nah...... just head straight for the chocolate. We'd get mildly giddy (not drunk) (OK, maybe drunk) from the IPA or wine, and just enjoy some great conversations.

12: You discover that John Lennon was right, that there is no hell below us, and above us there is only sky — what’s the first immoral thing you might do to celebrate this fact?
I already know this to be true. Although I resent the question, given that I know that morality is not associated with religion, I'll play along. Never mind. I cannot print it here. I'd likely be renditioned to Syria or worse by the neocon cockroaches.

To be perfectly honest, I don't know who to tag. All the people I know who have blogs have already been tagged. I'll think on this and maybe get back and post an update.




Thinking........................

2 comment(s):

You're a good sport!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:59 AM  

Very entertaining answers! As for tagging others, just do what I did and invite anyone who sees your answers to consider themselves tagged.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:21 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home