The Dusty Dog

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Niger Yellowcake/Plame Affair Timeline


This article from Informed Consent has got to be one of the best Niger Yellowcake/Plame Affair timelines out there. The one piece that I find missing, however, is that the Niger forgeries were already known before the Plame leak, and was already on the internet before we actually went to war. In fact, I distinctly remember asking people how we can actually invade a country based on forgeries BEFORE WE ACTUALLY INVADED THE COUNTRY. I wish I had the link from where on the internet I had read about the forgeries, but I don't. That is the most critical part of this timeline, though missing, because it holds the press accountable for their lack of adequate reporting of a FACT that was already out there. This is one piece of the whole stinkin' affair that sickens me no end.

But, please read this timeline, though deficient in it's completeness as described above. It's very good.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home