The Dusty Dog

Sunday, January 22, 2006

A Daybook of Holidays


This site, Earth Calendar is a slick, well-done and helpful website. And, it's fun.

By using the calendar, I just found out that March 14th is Pi Day in the USA. Not only that, it's Albert Einstein's birthday. Talk about serendipity. I even found this very cool Pi Day website, linked from Earth Calendar. Of course, other than this also being Einstein's birthday, the concept of Pi Day is rather ridiculous. Therefore, and not surprisingly, most of the links from the Pi Day website are dead. But, in a rather exaggerated description of what may be fun, I guess I had "fun" finding this out.

But, Earth Calendar has the potential to be useful as well as fun. Kudos to the authors. Thanks

2 comment(s):

WOW!!! What a great site. and I love the word 'kudos'!
Kudos to YOU for sharing it!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:26 AM  

Well, thank you, mon. I was actually editing the article when you posted the comment. I was wondering if that was possible. Now I know. Hehehehe

By Blogger Dusty Dog, at 10:31 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home