The Dusty Dog

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Photos of the Day

A different "take" on the Lighthouse.....



Common Chicory, with a bee....

2 comment(s):

I'm loving this camera, and I spend most of my computer time now just processing images. I've become the "official" photographer for my job. Not bad, considering if I had it to do all over again, I'd likely become a professional photographer. I do think I could really excel if I had pro equipment. But, I just have to drool over that stuff. I'll never own it, and frankly, I really have no need for that quality equipment for what I do now.

By Blogger Dusty Dog, at 1:17 AM  

Your photos just get better. I love your camera, but I know that it's really your skills, expertise, and creativity that do most of the job.
Just better and better.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:27 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home