The Dusty Dog

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Photo of the Day

Click on image to enlarge

4 comment(s):

Eek! It looks like an alien head!

(very nice image. I love it.)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:26 AM  

Beautiful shot.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:22 PM  

Steve, you're kidding? That's not good. Maybe you should post a question to the blogger forum. I cannot understand why you cannot see my photo. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..........

You're right. I switched to the beta. Publishing is a whole lot faster, that's for sure.

By Blogger Dusty Dog, at 7:04 PM  

Rasterhead, thanks for the heads up about the folding forum. I just registered there and posted a message. I didn't even realize it existed. 300 WUs!! Good for me!

Dragonflies, or technically for this image, damselflies are difficult to shoot. Skittish lil' critters. I was using the kit lens, a 28-80mm Nikkor. It's supposedly not a very good lens, but it's what I have, and I don't have the money to invest in good glass right now. Just trying to make do with the equipment I have. I love the D50. Do you also have one?

By Blogger Dusty Dog, at 11:42 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home