The Dusty Dog

Thursday, August 03, 2006

My New Camera

My new camera was finally delivered yesterday. I'm so happy with my new Nikon D50, that when asked if plunging into the bay with my Panasonic FZ30 was worth it, I now sheepishly say "yes." At the time, I was way too depressed about losing that camera. Yet another bump in the road of life, and I landed on my feet. So, here are a few of my first shots. They're not great, but I'm in learning mode. I haven't used an SLR since I switched over to digital with my Olympus C2100 a few years ago. Basics still apply, but with some digital issues to figure out. I'm having fun.

Click on these to enlarge them.....

Zuki, my 110 lb couch puppy


A bee on the purple flower


Itty Bitty Yofi on my doggie furry rug

2 comment(s):

Love the photos.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:42 PM  

Thanks

By Blogger Dusty Dog, at 1:00 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home