The Dusty Dog

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Photo of the Day

It's hard to think about politics when I'm having so much fun with my new camera.

A Snowy Egret and a juvenile Black Crowned Night Heron were doing battle to maintain this prime feeding ground. The bait fish were jumping out of the water like crazy. It's not a tack sharp image, but I GOT THE SHOT! Click to enlarge

3 comment(s):

Outstanding!!

Congradulations on the shot and congradulations on living in a place where shots like that are possible.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:08 PM  

Nina and I say "Great shot!"

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:21 PM  

I'm lovin' my new camera. A co-worker asked me if it was a good thing that I fell into the bay with my old camera?

Yeah..............

By Blogger Dusty Dog, at 9:39 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home