The Dusty Dog

Saturday, May 13, 2006

My New Look

UPDATE: I fixed the problem with IE and Opera
It was really simple and stupid. I forgot to close a tag, and Mozilla didn't recognize that the same way. Regardless, I look forward to comments, be they kudos types or constructive criticism.

Life is GOOD



As you can see, I have re-done my template. If you read the "About" paragraph in the sidebar, you'll see I'm having a few problems. It really infuriates me that each browser will make things look so different. But, it is what it is. Therefore, I recomment using any of the Mozilla products, which I highly recommend anyway. They are more stable than anything else, and have way more options than anything that Bill Gates feels so inclined to charge fortunes to provide to the computer consumer. Basically, IE sucks. Opera is trying, but Mozilla has it down, and they are constantly improving their products.



Mozilla

4 comment(s):

Now it really looks great!
Love it!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:44 PM  

Thanks, Steve. I spent an inordinate amount of time on this. A ridiculous amount of time, because I had no idea what I was doing. I sure did learn alot, though.

By Blogger Dusty Dog, at 2:52 PM  

damn, your blog looks awesome!

And I agree with you on firefox...It's a good browser, I haven't been having any problems with it (which is more than I can say for any Microsoft product)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:31 AM  

Thanks, Brian. It was a TON of work. But, I just needed to be "me". :-)

By Blogger Dusty Dog, at 6:12 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home