The Dusty Dog

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Wikipedia Link



I just did a search to find the mp3 for Bounce Your Boobies, and lo and behold, found that the link I found my way to, linked to my own site.

After doing a google search, I came across the link to Wikipedia for Bounce Your Boobies. Then, I linked on their link to listen to the song, and amazingly enough, whoever wrote the article for Wikipedia linked it to Zinkadoodle's site at the JoeUser forum site.

Well folks, Zinkadoodle is my blogsite at joeuser. Gosh gee wizzzz, I'm beaming. Linked from Wikipedia, of all goddamm places. When dabe (me) got banned from posting at joeuser because I so severely annoyed the rightie dumbasses there, I posted as zinkadoodle. When I got found out, they then banned zinkadoodle. Now, I'm totally banned from joeuser forever, as dabe.

But anyway, go to the zinkadoodle link and enjoy. (Word of warning however, but the link does not seem to work in Firefox or Mozilla. You have to use Internet Explorer. Obviously, some kind of Mozilla plug-in issue that I'll have to resolve.)

2 comment(s):

Klan princess got so annoyed with me on Friday that she decided to take a few weeks offline.
Yay for our side... it was fun... miss you there... though I'm not posting anything serious there at all anymore... no reason to... my good stuff is right here.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:53 AM  

I still check in there daily to see what the other side is going through these days, and wondering how they are responding to all the Bush admisistration problems. Amazingly enough, they are still supporting their dumbya. Talk about ostriches. hehehehe..........

And, I find it hilarious that they think that bigrick stallion is me. bwahahahahaha. He's not, obviously, but it amuses me no end.

I saw that lil bitch is taking a break, but history shows that her breaks are good for only days, not weeks. She is incapable of staying away, because ju is her life. That, and beatings from hubby.

I've noticed that you are not there very much. And, I've noticed that there are some new lefty posters. They'll get run off soon enough. Can't tolerate anti-war folks, after all.

By Blogger Dusty Dog, at 9:59 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home