The Dusty Dog

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Please Read This Story

It speaks for itself, and there isn't much I could do to embellish it. To me, it just highlights the absolute level of corruption that is coming from the very top of our US administration. It's disgusting, and I'm disgusted.

Abu Ghraib General Lambastes Bush Administration


4 comment(s):

FYI..... Yofi means 'great' or 'beautiful' in Hebrew.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:14 AM  

this comment was meant for the article called Yofi

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:31 AM  

My sister, who knows quite a bit of Hebrew, told me that it means "wonderful". But, "great" and/or "beautiful" are fine, too. I like the name. I guess it's pretty common in Israel, huh?

By Blogger Dusty Dog, at 7:11 AM  

Yes... it is common here... it's the favourite word among the children here... Your cat would go crazy here... kids are always shouting..."Yofi..Yofi...Yofi"
The most common name derived from that for girls is Yaffa... which also means beautiful.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:30 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home