The Dusty Dog

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Impeach Bush Coalition


I just sent a letter to request that my blog, this blog, Dusty Doggie, be part of the coalition. I'm awaiting their response. I believe this dubya regime to be treasonous, to be completely morally bankrupt, and wish it to go down in flames, that being brought up on all the charges of corruption and treason that they deserve. I am an American and I am a patriot. However, I will never be a blind patriot, a jingo, and/or a republican neocon deathcult worshipper. May they rot in hell.

1 comment(s):

Dusty,

I just sent you an email about joining the IBC. Welcome!

I also gave you a link to Blog Explosion so you can bring more traffic to your site.

Have fun with your blog!!

The Bulldog Manifesto

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:02 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home