The Dusty Dog

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Is Dubya Happy About Rita?

I think that dubya is happy about Hurricane Rita. I really do. He royally fucked up during Katrina, and his rating tanked. Good, they should have. But, the sunnovabitch (and I mean that literally) has a second chance to get his ratings up. Mark my words, he's gonna do everything right this time around for the people in Rita's path.

Of course, I'm not sorry about that. The feds should do what's right. But, now that the feds, and FEMA, have a second chance, watch dubya NOW take all the credit.

You see, this was the plan. A real rovian plan. Dubya takes the credit for the Katrina fiasco, so that he can have the opportunity to do it right, and show that he is, in fact, a good leader. I bet they are thrilled that Rita is so close behind Katrina, while Katrina is still so fresh in everyone's minds. This is a real bonus. Dubya denied culpability at first for Katrina, but watch how fast he's gonna accept all the back slapping and ass patting over Rita.

I hope that those in Rita's path get the best of everything. I really do. It just makes me sick that dubya's ratings will likely go up as a result. Mark my words......

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home