The Dusty Dog

Monday, October 27, 2008

Time To Resurrect My Blog

It's been a while since I've posted anything. I've been totally preoccupied with my photography. But, now that we're one week from Election Day, and Barack Obama will very likely be elected as our next president, I think I'd love to start weighing in again.

So, I need to fix my banner. Fix my links. New links, new pics, and just some same ol' fashioned political hammering. It's cathartic for me, I guess. The need to vent, and the need to share what I learn to my very limited audience of readers is important to me. And, it's fun!

Stay tuned....

3 comment(s):

If it's alright with you.. I'm going to post a link to your blog on mine. Have a good one..

By Blogger Lil' Hammerhead, at 8:08 AM  

Lil' hammerhead, I checked out your blog, and I'd be honored to be represented on yours. You do good work. I hope I don't disappoint. You have a good one, too.

By Blogger Dusty Dog, at 7:23 AM  

Di,
Welcome back. I learn so much from your research on the issues, and web expertise. I have to say, I missed your blog, and will now be checking it daily, and commenting frequently.
Nan

By Blogger Nan, at 11:25 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home