The Dusty Dog

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Photo of the Day

Another butterfly. I shot this 8/31/06
click to enlarge


Labels: ,

2 comment(s):

Hi Di! For some reason,we can't see the photos on your blogsite. Has some program been updated and we prehistoric dial-up users don't know? Also, we can't see your comments on the election- that must be some malfunction, RIGHT? Because you must have a reaction.

By Blogger Unknown, at 8:56 PM  

Nina, I'm so glad you called me last night. Woke me up a bit to my apparent abandonment of this site. I do apologize to my faithful readers.

Steve, I am here. As I told Nina, I've been horrifically busy, with moving and setting up a new house, taking on a freelance photo shoot, and photography in general.

Photography is my lastest, greatest passion, and involves most of my time. Speaking of which, I do not know why my images are not showing. I cannot see them either. Bummer.

As I said last night, as soon as I finish processing my freelance gig, which is a huge task, I will resume my political blogging. Maybe I'll do a retrospective on the midterm elections, and how it has affected the Iraq war, and visa versa. I dunno. I'll likely just post up an image first. :-)

Again, I am alive and well. I'm just doing other stuff right now. I'll let you all know when I resume this bloggin' thang.

By Blogger Dusty Dog, at 7:43 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home