The Dusty Dog

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Yet Another "Live Vote"

The MSNBC website has an ongoing "live vote" right now asking if the reader believes that dubya should be impeached or not. First of all, I'd like to add that if abject stupidity qualifies for impeachment, then dubya sure does qualify for such dubious distinction. However, I really believe that dubya alone should not be impeached. Cheney MUST also be impeached. He is so completely culpable in everything that this poll asked about dubya. In fact, an awful lot of people, including me, do believe that dubya's dick is, in fact, the driving force behind all the actions and decisions coming from the White Wash, I mean House. Dubya himself is just way too stupid, too clueless, too incurious to be soley responsible.

Below is a screen shot of the poll right after I cast my vote this morning, May 27, 2006, which pretty much indicates that the majority of Americans are of like mind in their total disgust with this administration:

1 comment(s):

Right On!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:32 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home