The Dusty Dog

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Thank You

Yesterday morning, I walked for a cure for arthritis. I raised a total of $330.00, which was pretty good. It's $330 more than the Arthritis Foundation would have if I didn't walk for the cure. This is my second year walking for the Arthritis Foundation, and I'll likely keep doing it for as long as I am able to do so, which hopefully, will be forever. There are over 170 different kinds of arthritis, and I am saddled with at least three kinds - psoriatic arthritis, osteoarthritis and Dupuytren's contracture. Each one is a nuisance, to say the least, and sometimes I need to eat painkillers just to make it through the day. Sometimes I don't. One day is always different than the next. It's always a surprise.

I want to very publicly and most sincerely thank everyone who contributed to my donation effort. I will keep the link up on my sidebar for a short time longer, just in case there are any stragglers who still wish to donate.

Your contributions kept me going. Your support keeps me going.

1 comment(s):

Glad you were able to make the walk. I'm mighty proud of you!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:55 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home