The Dusty Dog

Saturday, June 03, 2006

SEE UPDATE Dusty Doggie Now at Eponym

UPDATE - As of today, June 10, 2006, I'm back at Blogger. The deal-breaker is the ability to post images inline with text, and on the fly. So that's that.


I've been in a little hiatus from blogging lately, as far as you all can tell. But, in fact, I've been doing blog stuff like crazy. I'm a blogoholic, ya know. I had read an article, Eponym Blog Host Review, wherein the author was saying that he feels that this new blog hosting site, Eponym, is really good. I figured I'd give it a try.

I like Eponym alot. I like that I can easily create a 3-column blog, that it has categories, that it's very configurable, though template tampering is something I have to investigate further. But, it does provide the ability to import your own template. Image posting is easy. And, it's neat and clean and comfortable to use. In fact, there are quite a few services that Eponym provides that none of the other major free blog hosting sites provide, as indicated on their Comparison Chart.

My new blogsite is still named Dusty Doggie, and I invite you all to take a look. I was able to migrate all my posts from my this site, but I left the comments behind, because that was a huge effort for which I saw no purpose.

I'm looking for comments, opinions, constructive criticism, gut feelings, etc. Should I abandon Blogger for Eponym? Should I not? One thing I am asking is that you post your comments there, rather than here. Unless I get a really compelling reason to stay here, consider me there.

I'm going to leave this Blog alone, and post new articles and images to Eponym, so please bookmark the page and go there instead. If all goes well, I'll just stay there. If not, I'll come back here, and of course let you all know over there.

1 comment(s):

To be very truthful, I like your Blog here on blogspot better than the other one. It's easier to read for one thing, and looks alot better.
Don't go :'(.... or if you don try to find a way that you can post on both places.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:38 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home