The Dusty Dog

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Priceless Colbert

This is priceless. Go to this Colbert interview of Lynn Westmoreland (R-GA), and listen. This is one of the best interviews I've ever seen. Westmoreland is obviously missing a few brain cells. Maybe an entire brain. Freakin' amazing that people actually voted for him. Miggod..............

4 comment(s):

I saw that one on the show last week... it was hilarious.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:34 AM  

I'm sure I had the show on, but likely fell asleep during it, so I missed it. That sometimes happens, given that the show is on at 11:30 p.m. It's great to find some of this stuff reposted.

By Blogger Dusty Dog, at 6:15 AM  

I usually watch the reruns the next day, I usually can catch the last part of the Daily Show and the Colbert Report

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:26 PM  

:'( I miss the Daily Show.. it used to be on here every night and now it's not.. I guess it got to expensive for the cable company.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:15 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home