The Dusty Dog

Sunday, April 30, 2006

April 29th in NYC

...........Thousands demonstrate in NYC on April 29th.................



I just love this picture. It's wonderful. It gives me heart. I was not able to be there yesterday, but I supported the effort with all I have.

Dubya and his neocon handlers are toast. It's only a matter of time.............

2 comment(s):

Toast is good.... they are crumbs!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:31 PM  

Amazing photo, one that will no doubt receive the same MSM non-coverage Steven Colbert's evisceration of the Bush Administration's neoconology Saturday night.

Thanks for stopping by my site, by the way, you're my first visitor! We share a well justified mutual admiration for the writings of Taylor Marsh.

I haven't read everything or even a majority of what she's written, but have followed her closely since the C-Span appearance.

It's clear she has a brilliance made unique by her "realness"; that's so hot!

I've sat on the sidelines all my life after choosing my own unique path, and luckily I was blessed with the attributes to "cheat" the system and succeed to the extent I thought that was really important (not very in this "brown consumerism" culture).

I've found myself compelled to join the fray and do my small part to re-educate the public how close we really are to losing our freedoms and liberties.

I've clicked through some of your ads and articles, very impressive! Definitely worthy of visiting and commenting on each one, which I'll do as time permits.

I agree with you completely about fostering this community and the concept of many overlaying segments of our society being the solution to getting the real information to the American people. Rock on! Thanks again!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:14 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home